Welcome to my personal blog


Hello everyone! It is a refreshing start. This is my first blog post for my new blog. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I have been taking too much time thinking if this the right decision for me start blogging again? I didn't realise that currently, this become one of the hardest decisions to make.

I started blogging because I have the passion for writing. Being online is where I can get the luxuries feeling to express myself freely. I enjoy writing my life journal, share things that I like. and mostly my thoughts. Everyone has their way of thinking, their own perspective, so my opinion could be same as yours or may be different so by blogging we can share our thoughts and freely discussed it. It will give both to the writers and readers to have the opportunity and a platform to be open-minded and have a new fresh look at every topic discussed. It is a need for a blogger to be open-minded, to accept critics and to politely express how do you think or feel on certain issues. It is about being humane.  

Blogging is one of the places for speech freedom for everyone, to spread positivity and educate everyone all around the world. It is up to us what we want to post and who want to read our post. What we need is to make sure that what we are doing is done right.

I want to start writing again, like the old days, to share and connect with new people. It is an opportunity for me to express what I love and enjoy my voice freedom.

Do you agree with me? What do you think? Let's keep in touch and welcome to my personal blog 😊


Comments

Popular Posts