WORKING IS TIRING



During study, I always pray to finish my study soonest. I never thought that working environment are harder than it looks like. I've experience in working part time, once in boutique and in subway. But, this is my very first time working in Office Environment. Really, my first impression was so fucked up! 

       After completing my internship, I continue working with the same company as they offer me with higher paid compare to the others company. As long as I can gain lots of knowledge here, I will stay. As working in shipping industry, I've expose to know the chains of the industry itself. 

Some times, I've to stay late in office (but not too long, only until 7pm). Stuck in jammed for hours. Waiting for pay day. and starving to death hahaha. 

I wish one day, I won't work with an organisation, but working on my own organisation (my own business)
Please pray for me. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts