BIRTHDAY PRESENT



       Receiving lots of present can't never beat this special gift from my brother, no it is not because of VS. But the value of the gift itself. He always showered me with unexpected gifts on unexpected event. My brother is my man, he always shower us with love and happiness. 

Thanks baam! I couldn't ask more. You're always the best.

       I know, you can fulfill your dreams in few years more. Yeah, what do you want now? You're 21 but you already have your own house, car, superbike and all. Your rule no. 1 in life, do not be stingy with your own family. Put your family first especially your mom. Yes, you proof it. He answers all your prayers, He showered you with luxury life, ease your work and all. He helps you through ups and downs. Please recommend me to your boss when I finish my study, I want to work overseas too. 

You never disappoint us and I hope never and ever. Thanks Baam for being the best brother in the world! I love you and at the same time I hate you...


Comments

Popular Posts