My family and I were planning on having a weekend trip this Saturday. But everything turns to chaos when my sister coma 😩

It hurts me so bad, terribly bad. Because this week, since Monday i fight with her because she refused to hang on the washed clothes, so I end up not talking to her for a day. Then that night, she had quite high fever so mum bought some "air badak" and gave her panadol. So she sleep well that night. 

Next day, I was mad at her because she doesn't want to eat even a single thing. But still, I take her to Jusco for her camp preparation. We made up together after the fight. We had Tutti Frutty once we arrived. And bought few clothes, and toiletries for her. She supposed to attend a camp organized by the hospital at Legoland for 3 days. Then continue with our trip next 3 days. It was well planned to fill her school holidays. 

Today, exactly at noon. I received a call from dad telling me she's coma. I was shocked. Terrified. Hurt. Down. Mixed feeling. I hold my tears cause I know everything's gonna be alright. 

When I arrived the hospital, my mum cried. She told me everything been told by the doctors. She has no chance to live. No, I don't believe it! You can't simply tell that you can't! It hurts me so bad. Damn hurt! She promised me to be strong. It reminds me back to 2012, when she's coma. The same feeling. Hurt.



Now, she's in ICU. Seeing her depends on those machines hurt me terribly bad. I could be a good sister, better than I am now. To take a good care of her. Dik, please be strong. We got lots of shit to deal with to accomplish our goals. Wake up, and be healthy so we can continue hunting delicious foods and travel 😌 I got no one who loves food so much as I do 💔

Comments

Popular Posts