BTS MEMORIES OF 2017


I'm being one of the true fans here. Why? I'm getting my first BTS album which is the BTS Memories of 2017. Yay me! I don't know what's getting in my mind that I suddenly decided to purchased one. I've been loving them for years but I didn't have the intention to spend on them but I guess it is time to collect memorable merchandise from them while I have my extra pocket money. I can't wait my album to arrive!

Haven't bought yet? Click on picture to direct to BTS Official Shop 💜





I guess I want to start collect all of their albums and merchandise. I want to start buying their albums too, starting with Love Yourself: Tear and follow by others. Do you collect all of their albums? Which album do you like the most? What should I get other than their albums? Share in the comment section below. 😇

Comments

Popular Posts