Ohhhhmy freaking holidays!
I never thought this is how my midterm break feels like.
and this is my very first semester break ever!
Cause in my previous college during my diploma,
we never had midterm break. and a month of semester break
(sometimes 2 to 3 weeks only)

So what am I going to do with my one week break?
First, part time working (yes really, I need to support my super expensive expenses!)
as growing older and wiser, I realise that money are not easy to earn.
I can't always ask my mom and dad for that, 
I need to work my ass off!

and I need to settle my tons of assignment plus homeworks!!!!!

(this is how I really feel when I look at my homework!)

Ok enough, I have to start working on everything
before everything's too late
Happy holiday and have fun everyone!




This one week mid term break filled with assignments and homework oh my goodness I'm gonna explode!!!







Comments

Popular Posts