HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY


 

"Independence day serves as a reminder to us Malaysian to appreciate the tough fight our ancestors had fought and to educate the current generation about the spirit of Independence"

"My Glorious Malaysia" "1 Malaysia; Transforming the Nation."

       Happy Independence Day Malaysian! Merdeka merdeka merdeka! Apa kau ingat ungkapan keramat ini tiap kali menjelang 30 Ogos di merata tempat? Dulu, masa kat my primary school, I've participated in Minggu Merdeka program, and I'm a representative for my class for Sajak slot. So, I need to remember every line and read it with my own style lol. But luckily, I managed to get 2nd place for that. During high school, for former two and four, ktrg akan participate untuk Perarakan Merdeka but unfortunately, bila aku form 2 and form 4 BOTH! mesti tak jadi nak perform, sebab minggu exam and the other one sebab sekolah takde budget nak hantar ktrg to perform. So sad I've never experience for the event, even once.

      So, as an adult now (not really, I'm still 20 tho) I've less participate for Merdeka event. Being too busy with works, so I choose to rest myself at home with my family. 

But yet still I'm a proud Malaysian and will always pray for my country to be better with less issues, and success in future. InshaAllah. For parents, tanamlah rasa cinta anak anak pada negara sejak awal lagi, make them know that they are the generations yang akan berbakti dan membangunkan negara. Spread the positive vibes, anak anak muda harini yang akan memerintah akan datang. Moga Malaysia sentiasa aman. Amin...      

Comments

Popular Posts