HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER

ASSALAMUALAIKUM
HI READERS!


Photos during birthday celebration at TGIF JB

Happy birthday to may one and only sister!

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Aimy Merissa,
happy birthday to you! ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽˆðŸŽ‚

To adik, if you are reading this, I want you to know how much I love you even I never express it with words.
Yes, you know we have our own ego.

       I will always and always pray for your health no matter how bad your treat me lol! Ok serious, I hope you may achieve your goals and dreams. You know, I'll be there no matter what, if you ask for me, I'll come. If you wake me up at 3 in the morning, I'll up with a punch in your arm. If you ask me to drive you to Mcd, I will if I got money hahaha. You know how I felt when you're in comma, how I wish you're never been there and how I wish we can fight so bad back few years ago before you're admitted. How I felt so broken inside and out, how I cry till my chest hurt so bad. How worried I am receiving call about you're not feeling well or admitted again and again. If I can ask God to put the pain on me, I would. Cause I know you have better future than me, you can be more success than me and you can be someone that will make our parents proud now and future.

Please take care of yourself when I'm not around and please don't fall asleep in bus hahaha. Go get yourself work for your SPM, you got lot of time to prepare for it, go get yourself a diploma, degree or even a master. Go travel, go out from Johor, you can even travel out from Malaysia. Go, go whenever you want if you can get yourself educated and gained new experience. In life, we can't never depend on someone else. We have to work on ourself. Be the girl, that doesn't need a man to build your career. Be that girl that educated and independent,  matured and brave. Trust Allah, no matter what His plan. Worship Him not Justin Bieber. Pray to him, not cry yourself in bed.

How I wish we can travel back the time....

Comments

Popular Posts