SO LONG LOVES



Assalamualaikum. Hi everyone!
Finally, I managed to finish my final exam for my final semester 
Yayyy! *big applause* 

       Congratulations to all sem 6! We finally made it babes ❤️

Alhamdulillah praise to the mighty Him for his guidance throughout my journey. Only He knows my struggle, my pain to face in order to complete my study. I sacrifice my fun time for my study and finally, everything paid off. Thank God. I've received more than enough.

I remembered how I broke down on completing my assignment, that one time that makes me really pissed off when I'm on my last page when my laptop suddenly restarts by itself and all the data were gone. I cried and mum tries to comfort me but no one can. Then the next day I didn't go to class I just sleep and let myself calm.

I thank Him too for giving me the best parents ever! They never push me, they always trust me to do whatever I want to. They're the best and never be replaced.

Ok, so my internship will start in 3 weeks. I can't wait.
I'm a bit nervous but it's okay, new thing give us valuable experience.
May we all always under His guidance.
Good luck dearself!

Comments

Popular Posts