SUGGEST ME FREE SIMPLE LAYOUT FOR MY BLOG


It's been months I try to edit my blog but I haven't find what I actually like and want for my blog. So I decided to choose simple layout and deleted unrelated and unwanted posts. I was kind of busy so I just keep on editing and achieved post that I don't to publish anymore instead of posting. I hope I will have time to post again. 

As for the layout, I like white based layout because it shows minimalist on the blog. Also white layout is easy to blend with other colors especially with photos and background photos. After few attempt try and error, I choose Soho for my theme layout and most font used in the blog is Cantarell. 


Can you suggest any free simple blog layout for me? I guess I will still keep editing my blog because I still didn't get what I want. Hope to get your suggestion, soon. Till then. 😢

Comments

Popular Posts