New year and blessing in disguise


Hoping everyone has a fantastic start for 2018.
Is anyone will throw a new year party? How was the preparation?
Don't invite me cause I don't party. I usually enjoy the new year fireworks. It's pretty and mesmerising. I'm sure everyone likes fireworks as much as I do.

Have you planned out your goals for 2018? I've been busy planning out my goals as well as looking back my past achievement this year. Have you fulfilled your past resolutions? How was it? I can say I'd fulfilled almost all of my 2017 resolutions. I'm very thankful that even tho I faced too many obstacles throughout the year, but with God blessing I finally made it. Yay!

I always believed that there are always blessings in disguise if your life doesn't always go as planned. If something doesn't go as planned, try to see the good in the situation. What you thought was a big mistake could be the best thing that ever happened to you.

I am super excited to welcome my 2018. Probably more good things to come?
Let's pray for each other healthy, wealth, succeed, and enjoying life to the fullest.

I'm wishing everyone happy new year!
May 2018 bring joy, happiness to all of you 💖

Comments

Popular Posts