i'm done with my internship



Alhamdulillah,
today is my last day and I am so grateful for being here for these 3 months.
Am very thankful for having a great boss who gave me this big opportunity and trust in whatever I do.

I've learnt a lot here since my internship (in 2015).
even though ada pahit manis kecik ati sakit hati and all kat sini
but I've learnt to be a professional.
Kerja kat mana mana pun, sentiasa ingatkan diri yang kita datang kerja untuk belajar,
semua niat kerana Nya. 
Tak kisah lah kalau staff or customer treat you badly but remember that they're not here to pay you.
Boss yang akan bayar gaji, so ignore je apa yang korang rasa tak selesa ke rasa kecil ke, pedulikan
Teruskan niat korang sampai korang dapat yang korang nak.

The reason why I accept to do my part time here is because it's related to my study.
So I can study and work at the same time.
Second, they offer me higher pay for a part-timer, why not?
Lastly, the boss. I really respect her.
She took care of her staffs well.
You're able to speak, to learn and enjoy at the same time. 

She'd once chose me to be a chairman for a meeting.
I'm grateful for the opportunity, this is the first time and also a good experience for me.

In future, I able to be a chairman again and able to apply what have been learnt here to be a successor.
Thank you Aqua.

Comments

Popular Posts