You have to realise one thing in life,
and accept it without any exception.
Nothing is permanent in life,
cause people come and go.
There's no one will stay there for your for forever
People will die, feeling will fade, and so on..

He will take away people you love the most,
and the next day He will meet you with other people
that you will love them because of Him.
and then you will realise that, accepting what have been written for you is great
all little thing you need to do is to be thankful and move on.

I thank Allah for taking away people that I think I need but
He knows the best, He asks me to move on and met new people
that can teach me new thing about life, love and all.

Thank you to people who had spent their time with me in past,
and thank you for all the fun memories I had with you guys.
and thank you for being there even though for awhile. I appreciate it a lot.

Live your life to the fullest,
enjoy every second you have. Cherish it with joy and fun,
take care of yourself and spread the love.

Just be happy...


Comments

Popular Posts