HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!



As the new year approaches us with hopes a new,
I'm wishing everyone a wonderful year ahead!

Tak celebrate pun, duk rumah golek golek je ni haaa hahaaha 
So apa korg punya 2016 wishlist?
Wishlist yang lepas dah tertunai ke belum?
Alhamdulillah, ada la 2/3 of my wishlist yang tertunai tu pun belum cukup lagitu.
Apa pun, my first wish for this year is getting our Malaysia back. Like the old days, or better than today... Sakit lah mcm ni, harga barang naik, tol naik, semua naik apa pun tk boleh..
nasib baik fuel turun sikit, tu pun 20sen (Alhamdulillah syukur sebaik turun ye dak?) 

I'm still haven't figure out what's my new wishlist, 
tapi apa pun masih nak continue fulfill wishlist 2015 before proceed with the new one.
Bak kata orang, jangan sampai yang dikejar tidak dapat, yang dikendong berciciran.

To everyone who's reading this:
May you know the joy of love, to soothe all tears away, may your days painted in gold,
filled with diamonds, may the stars shine bright in your world. Not to forget, I pray for your good health, happiness and blessing by the score. Spread the loves, Cheers! 

Comments

Popular Posts