RECEIVE AN OFFER TO FURTHER MY DEGREE


Alhamdulillah. Oh God, thanks for answering my prayers.
Can't wait to end my contract and chow!...

       Yay! I'm counting days to start my degree... its like another 2 months to go but its okay at least I got the offer now. Tbh, it is actually ok to further in local college but it took about 3 to 4 years compare to overseas which only takes about 9 months for degree. & you can get your master for only a year!

       It is actually saddening, when you have to reject an offer to further in UK. but then how am I going to survive if there's no scholarship... and I've missed the opportunity to apply for Zarith Sofiah Foundation :( but its okay, I put my faith in Him. *"I know there's always sunshine behind that rain"


Ok, good luck dear self. May Allah bless!



Comments

Popular Posts