PEOPLE COME AND GO

       I've always loosing people that were important to me once. I've never chase them back even I miss them. I never ask people to stay for me, I never ask for people to spend lots of time for me. I know, I may be busy or I always make myself busy. Whenever we have the time, we can communicate, we can online, we can go our for a movie, shopping, food hunting or anything to enjoy ourselves.

Now, I want to build my future career, I want to get myself educated, I want to gain new experience, I want to travel the world to meet new people, to learn their culture, to taste their food. Give myself a time for me to love myself. If you really want to stay, go chase your dreams. We'll think about ours, next time when the times come. For now on, love yourself first, use your time for yourself, family and friends. Build your path. Don't waste your precious time...

How can you love other people when you can't love yourself. Make something for yourself as appreciation for your birth. Make your parents proud.

Comments

Popular Posts